If you are experiencing a medical
or psychological emergency,
please call 911.
Fall 2021 Hours
All visits require an appointment.
Please call 714-628-4773 to schedule with the Front Desk.
|Medical Services||Psychological Services|
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Check out our monthly health and wellness newsletter by clicking on the logo below.
COVID Testing is available on campus through Care360.
Please click on the image below to register for COVID testing.
Today's the day to work toward becoming the healthiest you …and SCC can help!
If you are currently enrolled in SCC and have paid the mandatory health fee, you still have access to free and low-cost health and wellness care to help you get healthy and stay healthy – from head to toe.
It is easy to make an appointment;
simply call us at 714-628-4773.
Our Front Desk Team will ask you a few questions regarding the nature of your visit and will set you up with an appointment. Please note, most visits will still be conducted via TeleHealth, including all therapy appointments.
We Make It Easy for You to Focus on You
- You do not need insurance to use SCC's Health and Wellness Services and most services are free!
- We do not bill you or your insurance company. This means everything will stay extra confidential.
- Your medical information is kept private and confidential.
- You've already paid your mandatory Health Fee with your tuition.
- If you need additional care or support like urgent care or a specialist, we can refer you to a low-cost, or local community provider.
Our Student Health Services
We offer a wide range of services even in this remote environment, from telemedicine to telepsychology to smoking cessation, and much more.
We offer TeleHealth appointments with our college Medical Doctor on Tuesdays. Call (714) 628-4773 to make an appointment. Our telemedicine services include:
- If you have questions about a possible infection and need treatment
- Confidential referrals to local low-cost providers
- Allergy & asthma consultations
- Birth control advice & prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- Cold & flu consultations
- Eye care advice
- General health questions
- Nutrition advice
- Skin care/dermatology care consultations
- Smoking cessation assistance
- And more...
Tests and Immunizations
- Confidential referrals to low-cost providers who are in the local community.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment via telephone ($15.00 fee)
- STI Testing and Treatment: Results given by doctor during follow up appointment.
- For COVID Testing and Immunizations, please click here: COVID Testing & Immunizations
Your Emotional Fitness
We recognize the added stresses of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and that it can heighten issues already there. We understand and we want to help.
SCC's therapists are available by live video-chat to help you adjust to college life, cope with personal challenges, and gain self-awareness through the appropriate services to meet your needs:
- Personal counseling
- Short-term therapy
- Extensive referral services
Telepsychology and the appropriate services can assist you with such life issues as:
- Academic pressures
- Anxiety or worries
- Cultural adjustment
- COVID concerns, fears, adjustment
- Death or loss
- Depression or despair
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family and/or romantic/interpersonal relationships
- Identity issues
- Isolation and loneliness
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Substance abuse
- Suicide prevention
Call (714) 628-4773 to make a telepsychology appointment today
24/7 Crisis Resources
- If you are in crisis and need immediate support and/or are having serious thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please call 911 or the OC Crisis Assessment Team at (866) 830-6011
- OC Crisis Phone Line: (877) 7-CRISIS or (877) 727-4747
- Crisis Text Line: Text “COURAGE" to 741741
During COVID-19 – Telehealth Services
*Psychological Services/Personal Counseling Appointments with a psychologist must be made by calling SCC's Student Health & Wellness Services at (714) 628-4773 and leaving a message with your name and phone number.
RESOURCES FOR CRISIS & ASSISTING THE EMOTIONALLY DISTRESSED STUDENT
If you want to quit smoking or vaping, we can definitely help you!
Smoking Cessation Services
We can help you take charge of your nicotine or tobacco use. Smokers who receive our assistance are twice as likely to quit successfully. We will help you quit in a safe way that works best for you and your life.
SCC's Smoking Cessation program includes:
- One-on-one tele-health counseling with a Registered Nurse.
- Health information about smoking and the benefits of stopping
- A smoking cessation plan to fit your personal needs
- Strategies for behavior modification and to control your cravings
- Prescriptions for medication to help you quit smoking
- Call (714) 628-4773 for an appointment
Office: Building T, Room 102
Phone: (714) 628-4773
County of Orange
Medical Questions About COVID-19
Health Referral Line
Daily From 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
Public Information Hotline
Daily from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.