Participation is Encouraged!
Students are encouraged to participate in campus clubs and organizations. Clubs provide networking for students in academic, special interest and social programs. The club program is an ever-growing phase of the college scene with new clubs appearing each year.
Clubs, organizations and the Associated Student Body are very important parts of college life for many of our students.
Leadership skills are developed through the informal atmosphere of organizational activities.
are welcome. For more information about how to start a club or organization please contact the office of Student Life and Leadership (A-206).
Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is the governing body for all clubs. The roles of the ICC are designed to:
- Enforce all rules and regulations of the ASG Codes
- Facilitate cooperation between clubs
- Act as a council for communication between clubs
- Assist in the promotion of club activities
Campus Clubs and Organizations
Our Current 2016/2017 List of Clubs include:
- Active Minds
- Amnesty International
- Basketball Club
- Christian Students
- Geology Club
- SCC Pride
- International Students Club
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Philosophical Society
- SCC Gaming Club
- SCC Research Alliance Club
- SCC Speech and Debate/ Forensics Club
- SCC TEACH!/ SCTA
- Stem Club
- United Students for Equal Education (USEE)
- Veteran's Club
GET INVOLVED! GET CONNECTED!