Sign In

Financial Aid Office

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Am I eligible for Financial Aid?​ ​​​
​​Our Financial Aid staff is available to assist you through the application process, and help you determine which financial aid programs you qualify for. 
You can also click this link​​ for general details. ​
We are committed to the prompt delivery of student aid and 
we strive to provide quality service to students.​​


Mon - Thurs: 8 AM to 6 PM / Fridays:  8 AM to 12 noon

Don't Wait!
Complete your Financial Aid application
    using the following links:​

​  FAF​​SA​​

 Every student, regardless of income, should file the FAFSA. You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen (permanent resident, asylum, etc.) and a high school graduate (or graduating high school senior) at the time of application.

  Dream Act 

More info about the Dream Act application here


    If you submit a FAFSA or Dream Act application, you are already considered for the BOGW. 
If you do not submit a FAFSA or Dream Act application, you can apply for this fee waiver separately.

      Additional Information:      

       How do I apply for scholarships?​​​​

     ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​What is my Financial Aid Status?

How to set up direct deposit or debit card to receive my funds


      ​                  CONTACT INFO:  Santiago Canyon College Financial Aid Office:

                                                     Phone:  (714) 628-​4876​
                                                     Visit:      Building E, Room 104


Mon - Thurs: 8 AM to 6 PM / Fridays: 8 AM to 12 noon 

 What if you are disqualified from receiving Financial Aid?
                         Based on the SCC Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy standards,                                     you may be given a disqualification status which will prevent you from receiving                financial aid funds for any of the following reasons:​
  •  Your GPA is below 2.0
  •  You have not completed at least 66.5% of the units you attempted
  •   Both of the above

              You may sign up for a SAP Appeal Workshop to strategize how to re-qualify for Financial Aid.                         But first, you MUST receive a Notification to Appeal prior to signing up for the Appeal Workshop. You may also check your status by logging on to your WebAdvisor​.​​​​​


Here are the dates of upcoming SAP appeal workshops.

Register to attend and you will be given location of the workshop: 


Thursday, July 27, 20171:00 PM

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

​2:00 PM
Monday, ​August 7, 2017​12 NOON
​Wednesday, September 6, 2017​10:00 AM
Monday, September 25, 2017​​3:30 PM
​Friday, October 13, 2017​10:00 AM
​Thursday, November 2, 2017​12 NOON
​See flyer below for more important details ​


FLYER: Appeal Workshops - Fall 2017 dates


​​Santiago Canyon College and the Financial Aid Office provide this information for students, prospective students, and parents to help you make informed choices about your financial aid options. The information on this web site is compiled from a variety of state, federal, and College sources. This information is subject to change due to changes in federal or state regulations, College policy, Financial Aid procedures, or budgeting by any agency supplying financial aid funding. If you discover discrepancies with regard to other sources of information (federal publications, College publications, etc.), please notify us at the email address above. The information on this web page is superseded by any federal, state, or College publications.